Are you looking for a Katy, TX Amish corner cabinet? Kitchen corners are some of the most challenging parts of a kitchen to design for. They can be difficult to reach and are oftentimes awkward to navigate. A lot of times, we end up pushing the items we neglect to use to the far back corners of these corners.
However, with the Amish corner cabinets, you will be able to make full use of these corners! Our corner cabinets allow you to maximize the usable space in your kitchen and other rooms. You will discover unprecedented levels of functionality, and your cabinets will look amazing, too!
So, that is why you should rely on us at Amish Cabinets of Texas to help you build the custom cabinets that you dream of. Call us or fill out our online form to discover all the ways we can improve your corner cabinets and for a FREE estimate of our services.
Additionally, be sure to ask us about visiting our showroom in Houston! We’d love to show off our work to you in person.
The Katy, TX Amish Corner Cabinet For You!
Who knew an old, weathered cabinet could look so chic and modern? However, the same cabinet principles can be applied to your home as you start decorating for fall. When it comes to organization, nothing feels quite as good as a few finishing touches that you know will make a difference.
Even if your home is perfectly organized, there’s something about adding that little extra touch of style and personalization. It makes everything feel more unified. With our help, you can get the type of cabinets that you want today.
Types of Corner Cabinets
Whether you are looking to install our custom corner cabinets in your kitchen, walk-in closet, office, or other room, Amish Cabinets of Texas is here for you. We can build and install any corner cabinet you can imagine, so if you see something on Pinterest or in our gallery that you want to implement into your design, be sure to let us know!
If you don’t really have any ideas, just tell us what kind of functionality and features you want in your Katy, TX Amish corner cabinet, and we will be happy to come up with something for you! To give you an idea of what we can build, here are some excellent ideas we’ve seen:
- Base corner cabinet: These cabinets are a single large cabinet fitted into the corner. The door is double-hinged, so the door can lay flat when opened. With how deep these cabinets can be, it has become popular for people to add in a lazy susan to make the most out of the space and to improve access to the rear portions of the cabinet.
- Blind base cabinet: These cabinets are composed of two cabinets. One is smaller, and the other is bigger and fits into the corner. Both cabinets are accessed by doors. However, people tend to dislike this option because of how difficult it is to access items in the larger corner cabinet. Recently, though, there have been innovations to address this issue. Some of these options include swing-out storage units.
- Corner drawers: Corner drawer units tend to be one of the more expensive options for corner cabinetry. These cabinets usually look like six small drawers but are actually three large drawers. They look fantastic and offer a lot of storage space. They are also great for organization.
- Base angle corners: These types of cabinets fit into the corner at an angle. You will get less functional space with these cabinets than with the other types, but they definitely look unique. Sometimes, kitchen designers will pair these diagonal cabinets with stacked appliances in the corner, increasing utility.
No matter what style of corner cabinet you have your heart set on, Amish Cabinets of Texas can build them for you! So be sure to reach out to us today for your next renovation!
Why Get Custom Cabinets?
There are many reasons to get custom cabinets for your home. Perhaps you need extra storage space or want cabinets that match the style of your décor. Whatever your reason, custom cabinets can add value and beauty to your home.
Custom cabinets fit your specific needs. So, you can choose the size, shape, and features that best suit your needs. You can also choose the type of wood, finish, and hardware that you like best. While most cabinets fit standard-sized household items, custom cabinets have the ability to hold far more than a standard size piece of furniture.
Additionally, we at Amish Cabinets of Texas will ensure that your corner cabinets will perfectly fit your space. When you hire Amish Cabinets of Texas, we will visit your place to take detailed measurements and make sure our design is correctly tailored to fit into your room. So, say goodbye to wasted kitchen space! Our corner cabinets are sure to increase the functionality of your kitchen to unprecedented heights!
Benefits of Custom Cabinets
Custom cabinets are a great way to improve the look and functionality of your home. They can be made to fit any space and can be customized to include all of the features you need.
So, custom cabinets are great for creating storage space in areas that may not have a lot of space. Because they are customized to fit your space, they won’t take up a lot of space and won’t be an eyesore.
Custom cabinets are customized to work for any purpose. You can even add hidden compartments for safekeeping. If you have limited space, you can use custom cabinets to make the most of your space.
A Katy, TX Amish Corner Cabinet That is Perfect for You!
Our Katy, TX Amish corner cabinet company is excited to construct a beautiful piece of furniture that will be a great addition to any home. All of our works are made from high-quality materials and are sure to last for years.
You can call us to learn more about the custom cabinet services that we can provide to you today. You can request a FREE estimate through the phone, too, or you can request one through our online form. Either way, if you are looking for a Katy, TX Amish corner cabinet, then make sure to get in contact with us today!
Fun Facts about Katy TX:
- Katy is situated on the intersection of Interstate 10 and the Texas Highway 99.
- Katy used to have a substantial rice farming industry.
- The city was once known as Cane Island.