When redecorating your bathroom, custom bathroom vanities, Memorial can go a long way in elevating the room’s look. Bathroom vanities often end up as the focal point of your room, and they reflect the rest of your style – literally! As such, it is important to make sure that you choose the best ones for your bathroom and home.
Amish Cabinets of Texas can provide you with the custom bathroom vanities of your dreams. Our cabinetry company has been providing customers with our expertly created works since the early nineties. Although we began our history as a local business run by one person, we have since expanded. Now, under new management, we offer our services to the entire state of Texas. Yet, we still offer the same intimate customer service experience we gave in our company’s starting days.
Our customers adore our fine cabinet craftsmanship and our attention to detail. We will work with you to design the vanity you’ve always envisioned in your bathroom. Call Amish Cabinets of Texas today or fill out our online form to get a free estimate! Be sure to also ask about visiting our physical showroom. We are excited to show you what we can do for your home!
Why Custom Bathroom Vanities, Memorial Are Great for Your Home!
You spend a lot of time in the bathroom. The bathroom is where you get ready for the day, washing away the sleep from your eyes and the grime from your body. It is where you may put on makeup and where you wipe it off at the end of the day. Most importantly, it is where you can see yourself – your most authentic self – in that reflection of yours in the mirror.
Indeed, it is called a “vanity” because it is where you can be vain about yourself. The prime focus of a mirror is to allow you to stare at your own face and body, and where you can judge yourself. This is why getting the right custom bathroom vanities, Memorial is so important: your surroundings can influence your sense of self. And, what better place to feel inspired than the room you get ready in every morning?
There are a few reasons why bathroom vanities are outstanding. First, they can help to keep your bathroom organized and looking neat. Second, they can add a touch of style and luxury to your space. Third, they can be a great way to save space in your bathroom.
What to Keep in Mind When You Get Custom Bathroom Vanities, Memorial
Our team at Amish Cabinets of Texas can bring the vanity of your dreams to reality. However, if you don’t have a concrete idea of what you want, then we are more than happy to design your vanity from scratch. To do this, though, we will need you to weigh in on some considerations.
When you come to us for the initial consultation, we will usually ask you these questions in order to get a gauge of your needs, preferences, and aesthetic style. If you want to speed up the process, be sure to have the answers ready for these questions.
- What is the size of your bathroom? This is probably the most essential consideration when designing a bathroom vanity. You want to ensure that the vanity you select will fit comfortably in the available space. While you do not need to have the exact measurements of your bathroom at the brainstorming stage, it will help to have pictures.
- Which aesthetic style do you want your bathroom to have? Are you going for a traditional look or something more modern? This will help you slim down the list of possible vanity options, such as wood, finishes, and counter material. It will also determine what design our designers can come up with for your vanity.
- What features do you want? Do you need a lot of storage space? Do you want a double sink? There are all sorts of vanity features that Amish Cabinets of Texas can incorporate into your vanity. Some of the more unique options include toe-kick drawers at the bottom of your vanity and tilt-out trays for toothbrushes. Make a list of the must-have features you want in your bathroom vanity, and our expert designers will do their best to incorporate all of them into the final design.
- What materials do you want to use? Amish Cabinets of Texas can craft your custom bathroom vanities, Memorial out of any hardwood on the market. We won’t use any flimsy materials like MDF or particleboard (unless you ask for it, of course). Some of our more popular hardwood options include cherry, maple, hickory, oak, and pine.
- What finishes should we use for your vanity? All wooden room furniture should be finished in order to protect it, and it is especially pertinent when building wooden furniture for the bathroom. Wooden furniture in the bathroom will be regularly exposed to moisture, so they need to be finished off somehow to waterproof them. Popular options include linseed oil and varnish. Choose the finishing technique that best fits the style of your bathroom.
- What hardware do you want to use? Bathroom vanities come with a variety of hardware options, from simple knobs to more ornate handles. Again, choose the hardware that best fits the overall look of your bathroom.
The Best Cabinetry Company for You!
Amish Cabinets of Texas are here for you to ensure that you feel completely satisfied with our custom cabinet construction. If you are looking for inspiration for your vanity, then try looking on Pinterest or flipping through a home improvement magazine. You should also try looking at our custom cabinets gallery.
Memorial, TX Fun Facts:
- There are a number of houses built in the mid-century modern style in this area.
- This neighborhood is home to retail developments, including Town & Country Village, CityCentre, and Memorial City.
- Houston annexed the Memorial area in the mid-1900s.