Its time! You’ve had the thought over and over as you lay down in your bathtub after a hard day.
Its time for your bathroom remodel!
Bathrooms come in all sorts of sizes and arrangements in remodeling projects and in new homes. When your bathroom is ready for a remodeling project, you’ll find it packed with potential projects. To narrow the list to what’s most important in your bathroom remodel, begin by asking yourself these questions about your current space:
- Do you want privacy, or should two people be able to use the bathroom at the same time? In your current space, are there frequent traffic jams?
- How do you want the bathroom to relate to adjacent rooms?
- Do you want the basic ensemble of toilet, tub/shower, and sink, or would you like something extra, such as a spa, a double sink, more storage or a luxury shower?
- Do you want space to shave or apply makeup in the bathroom?
- Do he need his own space? Do she need more room?
- Do you need more counter space around the sink or at other places? What do you like or dislike about the wall, ceiling, and floor materials in your current space?
- Do you need more overall storage for those extra towels? linens? or his/her stuff?
- Is the shower or tub large enough?
- Does anyone who will use the room have special needs, such as a child or a disabled person?
After you ask yourself these questions, you will have a great start to planning your bathroom remodel which might turn into the dream luxury bathroom oasis you need and have always wanted. If you have further questions about the process please contact us or request an estimate or call.
Do you think your bathroom needs a remodel? Let us know in the comments!